CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Hey Amy

I'd like to welcome my girlfriend to my site (click an ad, get a cookie i guess), so everyone here give her a nice round of applause. Oh, it's just us, isn't it? I just realized that there are a few spelling errors in my other posts, but i'll fix that after I finish up with this. Expect my site to be about as boring as I am, but maybe just a little bit less. I can only hope. I'll see you in a couple of weeks (if anyone is wondering, we live in different cities, not too far apart, but just far enough to make it annoying sometimes). Uhm, so, this is it, my castle of ones and zeros. Funny how that is. Ok, in honor of Amy, no politics for the next 24 hours. Or at least I'll try. So instead, we go to www.wikipedia.org. Lets spend some time there, it's about as fun as the library, but not nearly as fun as tooth decay. Or is that...nevermind! Moving right along. Yes. Why don't I do that now, before I lose the only reader of my site.
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?