CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Michael Savage

The man is a pig, but you know, he's a riot. So I agree with him pretty often, I hardly ever like his delivery, however he does seem to have a very straightforward mind. That's all I have to say about that.

This is rather new to me, so if you're here (and I'm not so sure how you'd get here), leave a comment, let me know how I'm doing, click an ad, just lemme know I'm doing something all right.

So, a combination of right-wing politics, some software reviews (if you can call them that), and mind numbing commentary? Where can I sign up! Well, this is entirely free, apparently. Though click a banner. Ok, now that's just getting out of hand.

HTTP://southparkconservatives.com , go there, have some fun if you want. I've sort of been following the site since it popped up a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty laid back, if anyone cares about such a thing. It's not nearly as vulgar as you would think. The sites language is very clean, and the topics are, well, topical. You'll see me in there, with a different name, of course. It ends in a .1 if anyone comes across me. So, my adoring masses, I will come back later, do not fear.
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?