CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, February 21, 2005

 

Out for the Weekend

Went over to Amy's for the weekend, she lives a few hours away. That ought to explain away the light (ie, no) blogging this weekend. Came home and found out that the priest where I go to mass died over the weekend. He'd had cancer for a year or so, and said last Sunday in a letter to the parish that he'd try to make it to mass more often. That's when I knew it wouldn't be long.

So...who wants to get into itemized taxation?! Not me, not right now. It's February, and it's friggin 80 degrees outside. Anyone want lemonade? Really, I've got to make some dinner for the family, woohoo, right. But when I do get back, ITEMIZED TAXATION and all the boring gory details.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?