CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Welcome Firefox and Opera users. Oh, and IE.

Remember how I said that I wasn't going to talk software? Sorry, but changed my mind. So, firefox is kinda nice, I use it every now and then, really I do. Opera, well, I've got a thing for it, if you don't mind. And IE? Get a shell, at least, people, that's all I have to say about that. Maxthon is what I use, because I just can't get away without mouse gestures. Ok, so what I normally use (Flip Forward/Back) aren't really classified as such, but if I can't have them, well I'd much rather have a gesture. Tabbed browsing is cool, probably couldn't live without it, but i don't notice it so much as gestures. Oh, and one more thing about alternative browsers...I don't care if they're safer than IE or not, they both have exactly what I'm looking for, gestures, popup blocking, the ability to have full functionality yet still maintaining my minimalist stance on open windows, etc. Ok, I'm done now. Really.
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?