CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

Almost there

I'm just about back in business (heh). Sorry I had to put all of that information on my blog, but I needed to show my soul to others. Granted, if anyone started watching my site in the meantime, the lack of new information has probably lost them.

Unfortunately, the information channels are chocked up because of a dying woman. Now, I've done my best to not have an opinion of the Schiavo case. I think it sucks what this woman has to be put through, but aside from that, that is all the commentary I'm going to give. But, with all the news, and it is depressing, it's hard for me to focus on business news. I'll be back on track soon, you know all the things I've just been through, and it's going to take me some time to recouperate, but it shouldn't be too long. I'm coming along, getting better. Things are looking up again, even if I am single. Hopefully there'll be a term of the day today, but I can't make any promises. If you've got questions, I'll try my damndest to give you answers, just shoot me an email and I'll get in touch with you. Lets make the most of this, I say.
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?