CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

I'm not a geek

Ok, yeah, I am. Going to see Star Wars in a few hours. I don't even like Star Wars anymore, but it's like a geek alpha male thing, you gotta see it opening night, like it or not.

I'm going to start writing more about browsers, and software in general, and how it applies to both business and personal life. Stuff like what is the most cost effective for a company and such. I used to think about politics a lot. Actually, I used to eat, drink, and breathe politics. But, this whole political climate is so messed up right now (seriously, that is all I'm going to say about that), that I'm kind of turned off of politics for now. Hopefully, when everything becomes reasonable again (fat chance, I know), I'll start giving it more thought, and hence more posts. But not right now. Lately, software is becoming my new politics, as I'm sure you can tell by my past posts. Well, all of that is still very dear to me, so that's what we're going to cover.

Now where did I leave that ticket...
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?