CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

Sorry

Haven't been posting here much anymore, just so many things I've been doing lately. Actually, even though I don't have much free time any more (two jobs and classes really takes it out of you), I have picked up the Harry Potter series and began reading it today. And I finished the first book already. Five more to go. Things will start back up once the fall semester begins, though, so only a few more weeks. I'm sure all of you can deal with that, especially seeing how I haven't been getting the returning hits lately, just a bunch of googlers (click on an ad, why don't you :) ). And my shift key just stopped working again. But one of the many benefits to a laptop is you can throw them out the window much easier, so I'

***END TRANSMISSION***
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?