CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Another Busy Day

It's going to be another long day for me here. Not only do I have schoolwork coming out the, well, ears we'll say, but I've got a date tonight. And you know what, I'm going to take advantage of that date. No, not like that, people, c'mon get your heads out of the gutter. Though I'm not entirely sure that I'm ready to get back out in the dating world, I also don't bump into a lot of women who are interested in me (though I'm also blind to that, so I'm probably wrong on that).
But it's fall, enjoy the leaves changing or something. It's Louisiana for me, so the leaves won't change until late December, which sucks entirely, but I've gotten used to it.
Actually, now that I'm writing, I've got a feeling I'm going to keep on posting troughout the day (at least until four).
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?