CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Carnival of Computing

You know, someone suggested that I make the Carnival travel as quickly as possible. I was uncertain at first, but after some reflection, perhaps that's the only way to get the show on the road. As it were.

As far as personal life, yeah, it's gotten more fucked up in the last few days, but that's another story for another day (and if it gets anywhere, I'll change "fucked up" to "wonderful". That oughta work, eh?

Anyway, I've got an all nighter as far as class work goes, plus a Carnival, plus lining up someone to take care of next week's . You know, I really might have bitten off more than I can chew. Oh well, I've given it a try, and it's not something I can handle all by my lonesome.

If in the coming weeks you'd be interested in hosting/compiling the Carnival of Computing, then all you need to do is get in touch with me.

andrewhughes.1@gmail.com . Go ahead and spam me. If Gmail doesn't catch it, Opera will.
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?