CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, October 22, 2005

 
only three out of every 100 is an opera user on my site. That is defintely a shame. Everyone here ought to know where my loyalty lies, and should at least download Opera. Remember, it's free, it's closed source (more secure) and absolutely does not suck.

I swear to god (okay, okay, the Flying Spaghetti Monster), if I don't get at least four opera users tomorrow, I'm packing my things and closing shop.

edit: I've got a comment that needs replying to. Why does everyone assume that I'm on a Mac? I'd love to play with safari, but, um, my operating system just won't allow it. Though I did like Konqueror, and if Safari is based off of that...

Ack! Browsers. Use opera! End transmission***
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?