CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, October 21, 2005

 
So allow me to give my ego a little something. This morning I woke up, and to my astonishment, I had 8 adbrite ads in my inbox for me to review. So of course I approved of them all. I could use an extra 40 cents :) .

This evening, I'm checking Adbrite's main page, and you know who's listed as a top seller for today? Yup, me! I'm saving that one for posterity over here. Also while I'm feeding my ego, I gotta show you what my traffic has been looking like ever since I started this little endeavor.

Remember, from March through the end of August, I didn't write at all. Bad times. But if you want to see what my daily traffic has been like for the year, go here. And yes, the two spikes were instalanches.
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?