CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Finding a Better Way

I read those few posts that I wrote on paper and I found I blog better when I'm away from the computer. It actually allows me to proofread my writing, though that's an involuntary benefit. More importantly, I have fewer distractions sitting by myself, computer off or wireless disabled.

I wander when I'm online. There are ten sites I go to frequently. Then there are thirty or so that I go to regularly, and those are either bookmarked or I have the URLs memorized. Of course that means at any given moment while I'm online, I'm doing four things at once. Not a lot of room for blogging in there. Hence the sporadic nature of my posts.

Luckily my mousepad also doubles as a notebook which, go figure, all of my miscellaneous writing goes. There is a way for me to acheive a regular posting schedule, and it goes like this:

1. Open up the notebook a few times a day
2. Write whatever comes to mind, usually my better stuff
3. Transcribe all that in Writely (or Word, whichever is easier at the time)
4. Blog
5. Profit

Or for the South Park version:

1. Open up the notebook a few times a day
2. ???
3. Profit!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?