CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

I need to Write More often

It has been a busy few days. Judge Alito being nominated to the Supreme Court, Halloween, and all of this wonderfull stuff. I just haven't been writing as often recently, as I'm busy, but I guess from now on I can fit a few posts in every day (now that I've found the perfect time to do so).

Adbrite doesn't yield earning higher than Yahoo's ads, so I've moved that banner up. Not that any of you are going to click an ad, though, so it probably doesn't matter.

And finally, my Alexa ranking. Damn, I really should update more often. More updates means more visitors, and in the last week or so my Alexa ranking went from 100,000 to 500,000. That's a shame, I know I can do better than that. So! More writing, more Technorati Tags, and all will be wonderful.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?