CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Title because I need one

I'm kicking it old school tonight. I went to my favorite coffee shop, which also happens to be one of the few in town without wireless access. I'm also kind of hoping to see at least one of my friends over here while I'm studying, for a break. But looks like in the meantime, blogging on paper will have to do.

Blogging on paper isn't too bad, actually. Granted, you the reader will be getting this a few hours after the fact, but at least you'll get something, unless last week. True, it's pretty hard to get a Carnival of Computing ready without a connection. Oh yeah, you're probably wondering why I'm doing this on paper in the first place. I have a soviet era laptop (five years this past July), and about a year ago the battery crapped out on me. The coffee shop is packed (this is apparently test week at LSU, and this is a popular study ground). So I'm sitting outside, without benefit of electricity. It could be worse, I guess.

Hey, didn't *I* come out here to study? Why yes, yes I did. Maybe I should do that, and every 15-20 minutes take a break and write something a bit more fun.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?